Thinking Rock Community Arts provides consulting services to for profit and non-profit organizations as well as communities in non-profit management, rural community development, and youth engagement.
Led by principle consultant Robin Sutherland, Thinking Rock caters to its clients by drawing on a community of practitioners to bring together a small and effective team of experienced consultants with a wide range of expertise in social, cultural, economic and community development.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and preparing funding proposals
- Cross-cultural collaboration
- Bringing complex multi-faceted projects to fruition
- Visioning and strategic planning
- Multi-sector stakeholder engagement
- Creative facilitation
- Community outreach and engagement
- Public and media relations
- Marketing, branding, social media
- Event planning
If you are interested in working with us please contact Robin at email@example.com, 705.206.4066.